I. A childhood memory from the vineyard with my grandfather
II. Cicada Euryphara, also known as European Cicada
- Garden pest, but also something else…
- A proposal for a new, additional option to improve our condition by working with our inner world
- The rationality of success
- Hobbies and personal development
- Knowledge and skills learned in school
- Working hypothesis
- Why do we even talk about the inner world?
- What is the inner world?
- Working with the inner world
- When does the mind rest to work well?
- What is Pure Consciousness?
- The healthy framework of practice
- Recommendations and safety precautions
- Is this a ready-made recipe?
- “Why and how” the techniques work?
- Different features and uniqueness of the content
- A quick read of the content
VI. About the author
- About my family and relatives
- Teenage troubles
- The spark of change
- Awareness of the mind in its role of the cicada of the inner world
- Work with our thoughts
- Awareness of happiness as a permanent part of the inner world
- And many other things in the inner world
- Alone on the benches in the center and meeting with strangers
- Middle age crisis, or uncles’ troubles
VII. Visual imagination
- Do I have a visual imagination?
- Exercises for the visual imagination – create and retain an image
VIII. Refreshing the brain
- First meeting with the mind
- First meeting with the visual imagination
- Do not give up, be persistent!
- Duration of the practice
IX. Transformation of the thought flow
- The need to take care of the inner world
- Why is our inner state important?
- How does the flow of thought affect us?
- What is the transformation of thought?
- Awareness of the need for transformation
- Sample thoughts on transformation (1)
- Brief description of thought transformation practices
- Which thoughts to start with?
- Transformation by uniting opposites
- Transformation by choosing preferences
- Discovering more thoughts of transformation
- Discovering the positive root of every thought
- Sample thoughts of transformation (2)
- Use of positive words and avoid the particle “no”
- Help from a friend?
- How does the useful root affect the perception of our thoughts?
- Transformation through the mind
- Transformation through the imagination – visual
- Transformation through the imagination – melodies
- Transformation through feelings
- Till when to transform?
X. Consciousness beyond thoughts
- What is beyond thought? Questions for reflection…
- What is thinking?
- Thinking and different professions
- Respect the reason
- An important conclusion
- The mind as an equal part of consciousness
- Often the consciousness ”sticks” to thinking, but it also lets the control out.
- The eye that can see everything in our inner world
- More often to grasp what we think
- The ultimate goal of the practice
- Differences between people as a result of thinking
XI. Complete trust in reality, or surrender to the infinite and all-pervasive consciousness
- Facts about suffering and happiness
- The bottom
- There is always a way up
- Origins and the history of the universe
- Is it a pure coincidence?
- Central statement
- What is the reason for most of the evil things in the world?
- First steps?
- To be born a second time in this life
- One more thing to think about
- The creation of a new center in the mind
- Final DEDICATION
- Directions along the way
- Daily practice
- Enriching and updating the new central belief
- “Red flags “!
XII. Discovering and cultivating happiness
- Facts about happiness
- Brief description of the practice
- Making a list of happy memories
- Complementing the list with imagination – „looking into the future“
- Re-experiencing the list
- Working with internal tools
- Main action
- Thoughts about happiness
XIII. Support the cause
- Will there be future development?
- Investments made
- Contact the author